Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Age of Aquarius.

Aquarius, like all air signs you are remarkably adaptable, as you like change, movement and novelty of all kinds. The bringer of the unpredictable. Always ready to shock and rebel against everything. Aquarius is into personal freedom like no other. They love sudden change and can be perceived to be erratic and unstable. Often misunderstood...

In explaining to a friend (the Astrology Guru) how something I had said to a guy came out wrong, I noted that he typically misunderstands things I say. She said, "just like an Aquarius to say some sh*t wrong and be upset when the other person misunderstands them." She then went on to tell me that Aquarians like myself have a complete breakdown in communication with other signs. (This is the same person who told me Aquarians don't like to be tied/held down in any way shape or form, but like to tie other people down so that we may deal with them at our leisure...LOL). We typically live in our own heads and what we say is sometimes out there (i.e. otherwordly and futuristic). Thus, when I sent this e-card to Exie*, which was my way of saying hello... he, also an Aquarius, mind you, replied basically saying that communication is a two-way street. In other words, he took the e-card as me accusing him of not keeping in touch.

I thought the card was cute and funny and I really AM glad that we stay mildly interested in each other's lives. We don't talk all the time, but we generally keep up with each other. He should stop being so sensitive. ~shrug~ What do you guys think?

*THE Ex, whom I also refer to as my very own Mr. Big.

1 comment:

Daddy's Little Girl Emancipated said...

I love the card, it is funny and cute. I got the message. And, I am an Aquarius. I must add that I believe that I communicate well, almost too well because I can't keep any of my feeling inside.