Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reminisce on the love we had...

Tonight was random. I judged two groups of first-year law students doing Oral Argument assignments. It was a favor for my Legal Writing professor. At first, I was annoyed that I had signed up to do it, but once I was there... it was AWESOME! It was sooooooooooo nostalgic. Especially since my partner was one of the other judges! Anyway, I remembered how I was that first year, and I was re-energized to fulfill my dreams of being a great ATTORNEY.

Anyway, the nostalgia continued as I went to a certain classy bar to meet my best friend in town. I was cute... but guess what, y'all! I had on (SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!) FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!! Anyone reading this who KNOWS ME... also knows that I DO NOT wear flip flops to "events." But, tonight, I wanted to look cool and casual, and the bronze flippers totally worked. Nostalgic moment of the night came when I saw "my biggest mistake" in the cafe. I'll be damned if he didn't look good. Most ironic is that I was JUST THINKING about him and his sexy back tatoo, that is SO unexpected when he's clothed! But, I didn't sweat him. In fact, I hardly noticed him! We did make some contact, though, when he hugged me and I gave him the obligatory kiss on the cheek. I also got a picture of him, though not with my own camera (HEY! we were taking pictures BEFORE he even imposed himself in the crosshairs!) It's cute. The problem is this: I think he was totally there with his BABY MAMA, but I couldn't tell if that woman was there with him or his brother?! :- That's the screwface, for those of you who can't tell. By far, I had a great night, especially looking hot in front of certain someones and leaving the bar without a care in the world. Mind you, I was not inebriated...

Anyhow, there's room for more nostalgic moments, as I sent a text message to an old flame. This NEGRO had the nerve to say he thought I had lost his phone number. UMMMMMMMMMMMMM... excuse ME?! Last time I checked... the MAN was supposed to pursue the WOMAN. And clearly, I am not a man. But, then again, neither is he. So, I guess I should understand. LOL. One time for Riesling. :-)

3 comments:

1969 said...

First time here. I shall return.
The best is seeing a old flame when you a) LOOK GOOD and b) DON'T WANT THEM!

Kudos to you on both (despite the sexy back tattoo).

And I like the colors on this page...I rep for the pink and green. LOL

Pretty Primadonna said...

1969...Thanks for visiting and for the compliment. Don't pink and green look oh so PRETTY together?

1969 said...

Absolutely. Only the finest can rock those colors the way they were meant to be! :)